5.9.10

Thanks. Good Bye. I miss you.

To: Paula, Alain and Malin.

Thanks for being my first comment on my blog! It means so much to me, to know that you are following my writing efforts and enjoying my stories. Paula, now that the weather has cooled down I hope to use my BBQ as soon as possible. Your closet organizer had really come in handy! I have also used your thermal bag for milk this week, it worked great! Malin, I'm glad to here from you! I miss you and your cousins very much. It is sad for me to think that I won't see you until Christmas and that you'll have grown-up just a bit more. Your little giggles always remind me to smile. I hope your potty-training is going well. Alain I hope I can see you if you travel to Montreal, a friend of mine here has Alouettes' connections and I have some great rugby games coming up!

Love Big-Cuz Meredith.

P.S. Attendre quelque chose de spécial de Montréal à Noël!

No comments:

Post a Comment