7.1.11

Rugby Nationals in Peterborough Ont.


We had an amazing run at Nationals! We started our first game against Queens with a whopping 32-3 win! It rained cold sleet for most of the game and some of the girls developed colds and a a few where feeling sick. The next day we played the reining 4-year champions, the Lethbridge Pronghorns. We had a great game and knocked the champs off the top! We won 19-12 and looked to be the leading team. On Sunday we played the St. Xavier team, it was a rough game and both teams gave it 150%. We found our selves tied in over-time. We lost 10 minutes in, 17-12 with one kick. Next year, watch-out Stingers are swarming!

13-1 season.

Stingers rucking, winning the ball.

Pat, giving a girl the straight arm.

Me, Morganne, Marielle, and Mr. Yanchus.
Concordia: Silver Guelph: Bronze, double win for me!

Bronwyn and I after the game, I hadn't seen her for over a month!
I was so happy I cried a little (shh...)

No comments:

Post a Comment