7.5.13

My Costco Plants: April Bulbs


I bought a six-pack of mixed "forced" bulbs from Costco for about $5.99, sweet $1.00 a pot. It came with three Hyacinths, one white, two purple, and three mini-daffodils in yellow. I would say the daffodils had about 6-8 mini bulbs in each pot, a great deal. I planted them out in the front garden near the path leading to my door. I must say, 10/10 for those mini-daffodils, they are amazing! There is like 20-25 flowers on them right now, its an explosion of blooms!
At the end of the row, beyond the
double pink/white tulips
Nearing the end of it's best show,
you can still see plenty of blooms!

























Purple Hyacinth almost done, one pot of mini-daffodils
and some pansies I added. One pansy has frilly edges.
This will not be my last costco trip... stay tuned for May!

No comments:

Post a Comment