3.5.13

Canadian Tire Garden Centre: Spring Review 2013

I did a recon missing to check out the Canadian Tire this year... looking pretty good this season, I might say. The inventory looks very healthy, very vigorous, nice sized plants, no pests, no moss. Some plants of course are decent deals and where as others are absolute steals. They like to rip you off in some areas, but I'll always give it high grades for clearance sales. I have also never lost a plant from Canadian Tire, they always come back the next year.
Large pots of Strawberries, Rhubarb, and Raspberries
Tradescantia "Red Cloud"...
I bought Tradescantia "Pink", they also had "Osprey"
(Must add that to my Wish-List)
Giant Colombine Flowers "Red & White"
Bonnie's Plants (Herbs, Veggies,  Fruits, Annuals)
Small perennials on sale for $1.89... price usually dips
again in July when the centres close for the season
Fruit trees selection at Canadian Tire,
Plums, Pears, Cherries and more...
They were flowering the second time I visited,
really lovely plants,  about $40.00 each
...More Canadian Tire visits to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment