26.3.12

Me, clothes shopping?


I don't usually go shopping for new clothes that often, but I made myself a deal to reward my grades and efforts and uni with revamping my wardrobe. On top of that, my teaching internship require conservative dress and I wanted to take that to the next level and start building a group of clothes that was young-hip-professional and fun. I found some great finds at some local shops, Winners and in my local mall in Montreal. I spent about 150$ on; three dresses, four tops, a shirt and some pants.

Also to my luck and surprise I was given a 190$ jacket for an abstract painting I did for a clothing shop on St. Catherine Street. Before I went to California I picked up some flats and sunglasses, and a new recycled backpack. While I was there my aunt bought me two tops and a sweater! That's almost fifteen items in two-three months all at great deals!

I think the older I get, the more interested in fashion  and appearance I become, I'm really starting to like this independent, young hip-lifestyle. Stay tuned for outfit photos! ...and since I've desided to photo document everything in my life, you'll be seeing plenty of my clothing in the most flattering of fashions.

No comments:

Post a Comment